TRC - Health Related - Physical Therapist - Entry - $85,300/year
RESPONSIBLE TO: Health Related- Site Manager
Will assess and evaluate individuals’ needs and develop and/or implement service plans to meet those needs. Treatment may consist of hydrotherapy, therapeutic exercise, range of motion, various exercise equipment, and activities of daily living.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Comprehensive knowledge and skills to develop and implement a wide variety of therapy techniques. Strong assessment skills and the ability to develop service plans to address individuals’ needs. Strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to self-direct and self-initiate and handle a specified caseload. The ability to work cooperatively with other disciplines. The ability to work with a varied population. Physical condition or reasonable accommodation(s) commensurate with the demands of the job.
Graduate of a college or university accredited in Physical Therapy. Licensed in the state of New York. A NYS driver’s license and a driving record acceptable to TRC’s insurance carrier or equivalent accommodations required..
DUTIES: Refer to Appendix
Revision Date: 07/30/2020
THE RESOURCE CENTER
Grade 28/29 (Entry/Experienced), Exempt
1. Performs and documents evaluation and treatment through the use of service plans, progress notes, six-month summaries, and discharge summaries, in accordance with policies and procedures.
2. Develops programs in physical therapy and provides direct therapy to a specified caseload, according to treatment plans.
3. Documents individual progress according to 10 CRR-NY 751.7
4. Documents individual progress at least monthly, and on a semi-annual basis.
5. Attends inter-agency and intra-agency meetings and in-service training programs, as required.
6. Evaluates and makes recommendation for assistive devices to improve individuals’ functioning capabilities.
7. Recommends individuals for other services, as the need arises.
8. Is available to provide direct therapy services and/or training to staff or collaterals, not only at the clinic, but at specified satellite sites, and/or off-site (example: home) locations.
9. Provides continuing education/in-service training for staff and/or collaterals, as needed.
10. Acts as liaison with other agencies and departments mutually involved in service provision to individuals.
11. Provides professional supervision for Certified Physical Therapy Assistants.
12. Utilizes any and all modalities to accomplish the desired outcome of services.
and submits attendance and billing logs in a timely manner.
- Job Family TRC - Active - PFL/DBL Ineligible
- Pay Type Salary
- 75 Jones and Gifford Ave, Jamestown, NY 14701, USA