TRC - Residential Allocated Services - Intern (Paid) - Program Admin
RESPONSIBLE TO:Designated Support Department Supervisor.
FUNCTION:To assist and facilitate various functions within area of responsibility
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:Knowledge of and/or ability to use computer software such as Microsoft Excel and Word as well as related financial software. Ability to use office equipment such as calculator, copy machine, etc. Must be detailed oriented and able to adhere to time sensitive deadlines.Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work with a diverse group of customers, both internal and external to the organization.Ability to work non-traditional hours as needed or assigned to meet the needs of the department; ability and willingness to travel for work, including use of personal vehicle. Physical condition or reasonable accommodation(s) commensurate with the demands of the job.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:High School Diploma or GED required, college student preferred.A valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record, as established by the agency insurance carrier preferred, but may be required depending upon assignment.
IDENTIFIED KEY COMPETENCIES:
·Excellent written and verbal communication skills
·Self-directed and able to work independently on projects
·Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Research and gather documentation related to assigned projects
- Ability to present project information to others
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Shadow multiple office positions and train in a variety of tasks
- Filing, meeting preparation and other administrative functions to support assigned department
- Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED TOOLS:Specific to Assignment
Revision Date: 05/31/2019
Various Support Departments
THE RESOURCE CENTER
Grade 7; Non- Exempt; PTO – No Allocation
- Job Family TRC - Active - PFL/DBL Eligible
- Pay Type Hourly
- 200 Dunham Ave, Jamestown, NY 14701, USA