TRC - Health Related Prog Admin - Integrated Site Manager
INTEGRATED SITE MANAGER
RESPONSIBLE TO: AED Program Operations
Day-to-day responsibility and oversight for the assigned clinics. Ensures that provider productivity is maximized through efficiencies in scheduling and patient flow. Provides the necessary guidance and support to enable clinical staff to meet the complex needs of the patients. Provides assistance and support to members of the management team in the areas of reimbursement, credentialing, quality assurance and compliance. Ensures all regulatory compliance is met.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Must possess strong leadership skills and abilities in order to guide and support a diverse workforce; Must possess strong interpersonal skills in order to successfully navigate within and outside of the service environment; Must possess an awareness of all applicable state and federal regulations and funding stream opportunities and requirements; Must possess a comprehensive knowledge of medical office procedures (i.e. coding, billing, and scheduling); Ability to work under pressure is helpful; Must possess strong administrative, organizational, time management, and recordkeeping skills; Must be self-directed and able to initiate and manage multiple responsibilities effectively and efficiently; Excellent verbal and written communication skills across various channels is paramount; Must be flexible and willing to work non-traditional hours as needed or assigned to meet the needs of professional staff and/or patients; Physical condition or reasonable accommodation(s) commensurate with the demands of the job.
INTEGRATED SITE MANAGER I:
Associates degree in Medical Office Technology, Business Administration, or related field, plus two (2) years of medical office experience OR High School diploma/GED plus four (4) years of medical office experience. Proven experience in working with individuals with developmental disabilities, patient registration, and/or medical billing is strongly preferred. Valid driver’s license, use of a personal vehicle, and willingness to travel for work is required.
Note: This position may be held by multiple incumbents, assigned to work in health-related services and/or integrated service environment.
This is a position that is exempt from overtime provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act. As an Exempt employee, incumbent will receive an annual salary commensurate with assigned responsibilities and salary classification; however, incumbent is expected and required to work as many hours as necessary to fulfill job responsibilities.
IDENTIFIED KEY COMPETENCIES:
The required Lominger Leadership Architect competencies include, but are not limited to:
- Approachability, Decision Quality, Managing Diversity
- Building Effective Teams, Delegation, Motivating Others
- Comfort Around Higher Management Directing Others Negotiating
- Command Skills, Drive for Results, Priority Setting
- Composure, Informing Problem Solving
- Conflict Management Integrity and Trust Process Management
- Customer Focus Learning on the Fly Time Management
- Dealing with Ambiguity, Managing and Measuring Work, Timely Decision Making
The successful incumbent will also dedicate additional attention and energy on the following Lominger skill areas:
Operating Skills (i.e. Keeping on Point, Getting Organized, Getting Work Done Through Others, and Managing Work Processes). Personal and Interpersonal Skills (i.e. Inspiring Others, Managing Diverse Relationships, Relating Skills, Being Open and Receptive, and Acting with Honor and Character)
Strategic Skills (i.e. Making Complex Decisions, and Creating the New and Different) Courage (i.e. Dealing with Trouble)
Energy and Drive (i.e. Focusing on the Bottom Line) Organizational Positioning Skills (i.e. Managing Up).
1. Responsible for providing administrative supervision of assigned staff including but not limited to:
a. Hiring, firing, discipline, performance evaluation, in-service education and training, and ensuring that there are an adequate number of staff to fulfill assigned responsibilities.
b. Approves staff schedules, ensuring sufficient staffing for the department.
c. Coordinates staff orientation with the Training Department and ensures new hires and regular staff receive ongoing trainings, including review and evaluation of travel training requests and tracking of Continuing Education Units (CEU).
d. Oversees all aspects of the workforce including timely completion of new hire paperwork, disciplinary actions and other personnel related matters.
e. Ensures compliance with annual TRC and/or regulatory training requirements, including but not limited to flu shots, Mantoux screening, and health screening).
f. Conducts staff meetings as needed or assigned.
2. Ensures that duties performed by assigned staff adhere to Federal and State laws and regulations governing clinical services, HIPAA standards, and TRC policy and procedure.
1. Monitors day-to-day patient scheduling in order to maximize provider productivity, making adjustments to staffing as needed.
2. Ensures that all clinic staff utilizes proper coding for all services rendered.
3. Ensures timely and accurate documentation and billing for all services rendered.
4. Assumes day-to-day responsibility for assisting in fiscal matters in the clinic including, but not limited to:
- a. Assists in monitoring expenses to ensure that they are within budgeted parameters.
- b. Monitors, reviews, and corrects errors in invoices as necessary.
- c. Processes all clinic co-pays and submit to Finance for posting on a weekly basis
- d. Oversight and maintenance of cash drawers and petty cash
- e. Reduces and/or maintains current cost of clinical supplies for clinic by locating suppliers with quality goods at reduced cost.
- f. Meets with sales representatives, sets up accounts, places orders, keeps track of inventory, invoices, etc., consistent with TRC purchasing policies and procedures.
5. Addresses patient complaints/concerns involving clinical personnel and provides proper follow-up, as needed.
6. Serves as liaison between Clinical Services and other agency Management by regularly keeping them informed of issues/problems affecting day-to-day operations and works with team to address/correct such issues/problems.
7. Represents Clinical Services at various meetings, either within or outside of the organization, as needed or assigned.
8. Attends monthly clinic staff meetings and assumes responsibility for completion and distribution of meeting minutes.
9. Creates reports for various Steering, Quality, Board and other areas as needed and assigned
10. Implements Quality improvement practices
Revision Date: 9.21.22
Diagnostic and Treatment Services
THE RESOURCE CENTER
Grade 18, Exempt
Integrated Site Manager
1. Builds capacity and ensures maximization of reimbursement through effective utilization of integrated service delivery system.
2. Responsible for data tracking and management of data across systems, including but not limited to, the Accountable Care Organization (ACO).
3. Responsible for ensuring compliance with insurance reimbursement activities, including, but not limited to:
a. Ensuring staffs timely and accurate completion/submission of necessary insurance requirements.
b. Tracking of authorizations for patients with third-party or managed care insurance(s).
c. Reviewing denials and related work flows minimize denials.
d. Maintaining current knowledge of requirements of various insurance requirements/regulations and ensuring clinical staff compliance.
e. Ensuring all clinical staff maintains required credentials with adequate insurance coverage.
f. Ensuring the department is receiving proper reimbursement for services provided, in conjunction with the Clinical Revenue Cycle Administrator
4. Assists clinicians by maintaining and tracking patient/consumer reports (i.e., 90-day progress reports, evaluations, etc.) and ensures timely completion of same.
5. Develops appropriate schedule templates to ensure maximum productivity of clinicians assigned to the Clinic site and assists in the monitoring of clinician utilization and productivity.
6. Responsible for assisting in referral activities with the Clinic site, including, but not limited to:
a. Processing and assigning initial referrals of new patients.
b. Tracking of referral completion and follow-up of requested services.
c. Assigning referrals to appropriate department for completion, including follow-up on referrals to ensure that they have been completed within the allotted timeframe.
7. Oversees timely medical record maintenance including filing, copying, and documentation.
8. Ensures clinical areas and equipment are well-maintained, inspected and clean.
9. Handles daily site-related and building/maintenance issues and works with other agency departments as needed to resolve these issues, e.g. Maintenance, Environmental Services, Information Technology, as well as external companies.
10. Assists team in creating and promoting a singular brand and culture reflecting agency-wide efforts toward integration.
11. Assists in the marketing of TRC clinical services
1. Performs all other related duties as needed or assigned.
• Staff Training System
• Time keeping and Payroll systems
• Various E HR systems
• Email internal / external
• VPN access
• Badge access multi site and times
• Various Insurance portals
- Job Family TRC - Active - PFL/DBL Eligible
- Pay Type Salary
- 880 E 2nd St, Jamestown, NY 14701, USA