Hilltop- Temporary Field Associate-GLOW summer
Mt Morris, NY 14510, USA Req #4807
Thursday, March 16, 2023
Start a fulfilling career that makes a difference in the lives of people with disabilities and their families. We have a variety of full and part-time jobs available and are looking for candidates who are eager to learn. Our employees receive a range of benefits including health insurance, company-paid life insurance, 401K, generous paid time-off and continuing education support!
POSITION TITLE: Temporary Field Associate
PROGRAM: Day & Employment Services
DEPARTMENT: Supported Employment
CFR Code: 190
The Field Associate is responsible for completing a variety of assigned tasks at a mutually agreed on work site in the local community.
- Perform tasks as assigned at a community employer.
- Attend and participate in meetings, as requested
- Adhere to all Agency and Program Policies and Procedures.
- Participate in corporate compliance and quality assurance activities as required.
- Perform routine duties within the worksite as requested.
- Ensure the quality completion of all work responsibilities for the work site.
- Provide excellent customer service by demonstrating respect and acting in a professional manner at all times and consistent with the agency Code of Conduct
- Operate any equipment needed to complete the job tasks.
- Monitor area for safety hazards and promote safety in the work environment.
- Identify areas in need of improvement in job performance at work sites.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Job Developer
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to fill out and maintain a time card
- Ability to provide customer service in a professional manner
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the local employer for the assigned job.
- Working conditions may vary based on the job assignment, employment location and career field identified.
- Meet the requirements of the referring State or County Agency.
- Job Family Arc GLOW
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mt Morris, NY 14510, USA