Regional Business Manager - Restorative Flow Therapies, Arterial - West Region
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
The primary responsibility of this position includes the execution and implementation of sales strategies leading to revenue growth relative to corporate goals, management, direction, motivation and management and development of a team of Territory Managers (TMs) within a specified sales region.
West Region: AZ, NM, CO, West TX, WY, MT, Dakotas
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively develops and executes a regional business plan in order to grow new business while maintaining the base of business within the region thus, meeting/exceeding AngioDynamics annual sales quota.
- Develops creative value propositions drive business striking a clinical and economical balance within their key accounts.
- Manage pertinent local/regional IDNs in coordination with the Corporate Account Managers.
- Maintain high visibility and contact with TMs within assigned region, providing strong coaching, training, direction, supervision, advice, counsel and guidance.
- Conduct three days of one-on-one field sales training with each TM on a continually rotating basis during the year maintaining field contact review documentation, comparing with previous trainings and keeping the Area Sales Director informed of progress.
- Develop an ongoing performance management plan to elevate the TM sales performance within the region. Upgrade TMs who are consistently performing under-quota or not meeting the expectations of the company.
- Provide regional pricing discipline when considering all key account deals/contracts.
- Implement regional team selling strategies to exceed AngioDynamics annual sales targets.
- Implement a comprehensive sales process that ensures achievement or over achievement of assigned sales targets a specified region.
- Develops physician and hospital decision maker relationships within key accounts from across the region.
- Maintains and leverages a strong working knowledge across products, competitors, and procedures covering the Peripheral Vascular, Vascular Access and Oncology disease states.
- Works with sales leadership to suggest changes and improvements in product design, pricing, promotion or other policy.
- Prepares annual sales forecasts for the region. Participates in the determination of regional market potential and in the preparation of regional sales expense estimates.
- Maintains a constant funnel of potential candidates for open territories while hiring “A” caliber sales professionals in a timely manner.
- Accountable for the proper maintenance of company equipment within assigned region.
- Assist sales support/marketing staff members in activities; such as sales promotions, training or market research personnel in planning and executing special projects. Maintains contact with Franchise Leaders and Product Managers and disseminates pertinent information to TMs.
- Review weekly call and sales reports and forward all pertinent information to the Area Sales Director.
- Accountable for operating expense management including Travel & Entertainment and Samples, ensuring efficient management of all team expenses.
- Conduct and organize regional sales meetings as requested.
- Continually maintain a high level of industry and technical knowledge.
- Participate in special projects as requested by Area Sales Director.
- The final area of sales training would be to promote good territory and time management.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance w/ the company’s policies and applicable laws, including, but not limited to: interviewing, hiring, training/coaching and terminating employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; salary administration; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the management, marketing or related field of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: No
- 7 years of demonstrated experience in Medical Device sales is required
- 2 years management experience preferred, advanced degree preferred.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office required, Oracle OBI preferred
- Proven track record of sales success
- Advanced presentation and marketing skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Exposure to standard office environment
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs frequently and 50lbs occasionally.
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position requires some travel up to 70% of the time.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
This position is eligible for the participation in a Sales Incentive Compensation Plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible target incentive.
- Job Family 1.2 Managers
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $165,000.00
- West Coast, USA