Sr. Contracts & Pricing Specialist
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
This position is responsible for the global development, implementation, and administration of all pricing, commercial contracts, domestic bid solicitations and proposals. The Contracts & Pricing Specialist ensures terms and conditions are negotiated to comply with Angio corporate guidelines. The incumbent acts as liaison between Legal, Corporate Accounts, Customer and Hardware Service, Finance, and Sales and Marketing departments to develop and propose a pricing strategy, including exceptions and concessions, while also ensuring business terms are driving expected corporate business objectives. This position ensures that all pricing and contracts adhere to corporate policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as a liaison with various internal business partners to facilitate pricing and contracting with key customers.
- Manage the accrual and payment of GPO/IDN admin fees and rebates
- Monitor compliance with and administer payments for performance-based
- Maintain a complete understanding of contract requirements to ensure all relevant contract administrative obligations are met in a timely and accurate manner.
- Adhere to Angio Policy and Procedures related to Contract Administration and Management, Discount and Pricing, ensuring compliance with government regulations, accurate and reliable accounting application, and reporting obligations.
- Coordinates and assimilates the timely completion of pertinent documents required for proposals and agreements; drives compliance to Angio RFI and RFP processes.
- Responsible for understanding the impacts and results of all awarded contracts for the full lifecycle of those agreements; drives compliance to ensure expectations are achieved.
- Ensures the maintenance of a central repository for all documentation related to contracts and pricing is complete and up to date. Maintains electronic back-up files for all proposals, pricing and related analysis.
- Support Sales and Marketing management teams in various projects that include but are not limited to; development of process improvements, annual price increase, administration and support of all sales promotions, to enhance throughput and greater efficiency.
- Assist in the investigation of pricing discrepancies and issues to determine the root cause for resolution purposes and establish new processes that eliminate future inefficiencies. Interacts with Accounts Receivable when having difficulty collecting payment on invoices.
- Provide both scheduled and ad hoc business analysis for field sales to understand status, performance of pricing and contracts, and compliance reports.This includes, but is not limited to, price impact analyses, margin considerations, price parity of hospital systems,
- Maintenance of all GPO / IDN customer affiliations, activations, alignment to appropriate contractual price tiers, with proper communication to all applicable Sales and Marketing associates to ensure they have visibility to contract performance.
- Implement and maintain all Oracle based pricing, contract terms, required approvals and customer relationships.
- Process and reviews contractual documents carefully to understand all terms/conditions and isolate those that differ from AngioDynamics’ policies.Obtains cross-departmental approvals to ensure compliance adhere to Angio policies and works collaboratively with other internal business partners to ensure contracts are developed to support achieving corporate objectives.
- Ensures compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements.
- Builds quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
- May perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS–The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the Business, Communications, Finance, Marketing or related field of study
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in contracting administration role or related business field, preferably in the medical device industry
- No Certifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications:N/A
- Proficient in the following computer software applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 2.0 Administrative Professionals
- Job Function Corporate Accts
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $70,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Latham, NY 12110, USA