Associate QA Inspector 2nd Shift 330p-11p
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Use auditing and inspection skills to support Angiodynamics departments in meeting conformance and specification requirements in accordance with SOP’s, GMP’s, and ISO standards. Investigate and determine the extent of non-conformance issues and assist in corrective actions. Support engineering inspection requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform and accurately evaluate the quality of sub assemblies and finished product as directed by work instructions, GOI’s, drawings or SOP’s.
- Maintain results of audits, inspections, investigations, and special testing through the use of the computer programs, notebooks, log books and other means of documentation so designated.
- Aid in determining the scope of non - conformances, quarantine product, release/disposition product as directed.
- Generate data for product improvement evaluations and new production introductions through standard and proposed test methods.
- Duties assigned for the expressed purpose of continued successful operation of production and QA.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
QUALIFICATIONS–The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- HIgh SchoolLevel of Degree in the field of study general
- years of demonstrated experience in Quality, Manufacturing, and/or Inspection0
- NoCertifications Required
- medical device product and inspection experience.
- GMP knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to use standard measurement equipment
- Self motivated
- Knowledge of Angiodynamics products and components
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Oracle, Agile, Word, and Excel
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Clean Room Environment
- 10 lbsfrequently
- Ability to regularly manipulate product for testing purposes(insert physical abilities, repetitive movement, vision requirements, etc.)
- 5% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 7.0 Operatives
- Job Function Quality
- Pay Type Hourly
- Queensbury, NY, USA