JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The Finance Associate will assist in the administration and maintenance of financial processes and systems along with supporting the close process. This role will help support and drive key partnerships with a broad range of organizations within the SG&A and Operations functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
▪ Assist with the reporting for month, quarter and year end close
▪ Support the preparation and consolidation of the monthly reporting book for the executive leadership team
▪ Assist with presentations for monthly and quarterly reporting for business leaders
▪ Assist with support schedules and tie-outs for close, forecast and the budgeting process
▪ Assist in the administration and maintenance of the financial analysis tool
▪ Improve processes with automation, data management and analysis
▪ Assist Operations Finance management in workflow efficiency projects
▪ Assist Operations management with gathering and presenting data in support of value improvement projects
▪ Partner with various departments to help research and resolve business inquiries
▪ Advising other functions on best practices related to fiscal procedures
▪ Support ad hoc requests for analysis and reporting that support strategic decision making for the company
▪ May perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS –The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
▪ Bachelor’s Level of Degree in the Finance or Accounting field of study
▪ Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: No
▪ 1 year of demonstrated experience in financial analysis
▪ N/A Certifications Required
▪ Any preferred education, experience or certifications: N/A
▪ Advanced Excel skills required
▪ Ability to consolidate, synthesize and report on large amounts of financial data.
▪ Very strong financial analysis skills. Attention to detail & data accuracy.
▪ Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
▪ Exceptional organizational & time management skills are crucial. Environment is fast-paced and multi-tasking is essential.
▪ Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
▪ Exceptional interpersonal skills.
▪ Strong organizational skills.
▪ Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
▪ Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
▪ Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence