Internal Marketing Consultant - Med Solutions
SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. SMS is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS has grown into one of the industry’s foremost IMOs with more than 320 employees and 65,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industry’s most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agent’s business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our technology, services and marketing programs.
SMS Social media link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/seniormarketsales/
Are you an experienced Medicare insurance wholesaler , have a good working from home environment and live within 150 miles of our home office in Omaha, Nebraska?Are you looking to get ahead in a sales position or tired of working solely on commissions? Consider Senior Market Sales, Inc. where you can work as an Insurance Wholesaler/Internal Marketing Consultant – recruiting, training and supporting Agents nationally with Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and Ancillary Products.
As an Internal Marketing Consultant at Senior Market Sales, you have an opportunity to generate unlimited income while operating under the safety of a competitive base salary and benefit structure. If you are persuasive, a quick learner and can effectively convey products and services, the sky is the limit to how much money you can earn. The right candidate joins a company that thrives in a difficult environment and is recognized as having a sustained competitive edge over its competition.
We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are willing to work hard, share our commitment to excellence in customer service, extremely talented in verbal and written communications and have a strong technical aptitude. Further, we’re looking for Medicare marketers who can effectively communicate the value proposition of Senior Market Sales, namely applied use of technology, proprietary products and business consulting we call SMS360.
- Recruit producers from all 50 states using our state-of-the-art technology and marketing support
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls, gather and verify required information, answer questions and provide producers with product and marketing advice
- No insurance sales are involved with this position as this is strictly an inside, wholesaler-type position
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-motivated, organized, and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Active insurance license is preferred, or must obtain within 90 days of employment, a securities license is not required or necessary
- Experience in insurance sales is required and knowledge and experience with Medicare and Ancillary products or Account Management is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree and experience using quoting and CRM tools preferred
- Must have a distraction-free work-from-home environment and live in a 150 mile radius of Omaha, NE or able to work in the Omaha corporate office
- Strong verbal and written proficiencies of the English language is required and bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.
“Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.”
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8420 W Dodge Rd #510, Omaha, NE 68114, USA
- Ames, IA, USA
- Council Bluffs, IA, USA
- Des Moines, IA, USA
- Grand Island, NE, USA
- Lincoln, NE, USA
- Nebraska, USA
- Sioux City, IA, USA