Licensed Sales Agent
Medigap Life is part of the Alliant family of companies. Medigap Life specializes in affordable Medicare Health Plans. We work with several insurance companies to help you find a plan that fits your needs. We help you compare Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage & Part D Prescription Drug plans.
Social media link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/medigap-life/
We are Medigap Life, one of the most experienced Medicare sales agencies in the country. We have offices in New York, Boca Raton, FL and Charlotte, NC.
We will train, guide, and nurture you to be one of the Nation’s top Medicare sales agents. We have a proven system that has helped many sales agents become top producing agents for various carriers in the country. We are one of the only agencies in the nation that successfully sells Medicare Advantage ALL YEAR LONG.
Only Exclusive/Hot Leads, Inbound Calls, Live Transfers, NO COLD CALLING!
All Training, Leads, and CRM/Dialer Tools Provided.
Our sales agents are averaging $1,000-$1,500 per week, with our top sales agents earning $3,000+. We will provide you with all the exclusive/hot leads you can handle, along with office space and CRM/dialer tools to help you succeed. We will grow your business for you! We have too many exclusive leads to handle. Closers are needed immediately!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Call prospective as well as existing clients to review Medicare health insurance plans
- Represent leading insurance carriers with strong financial stability
- Provide client with best solution based upon immediate need and budgetary concerns
- Create an easy and enjoyable experience for all clients
- Minimum of 1 year sales experience, having an active 2-15 or 2-40 license is preferred but not required.
- Positive Attitude, Self-Motivation, and Confidence
- Ability to quickly Learn and Adapt
- Effective verbal communication skills, both in-person and via phone
- Personable and professional
- Insurance license preferred, or must obtain within 30 days of employment
- Passion to help others
- Drive to succeed
- High school diploma or GED with 3 years’ general insurance industry or related field experience required
Perks and Benefits
- Health insurance*
- Dental and vision insurance*
- 401(k) with company match*
- Paid time off
- Stable, friendly and professional environment
- Base Salary + Commission
*Available the first of the month following date of hire
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Boca Raton, FL, USA
- Charlotte, NC, USA