Customer Service Representative
SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. SMS is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS has grown into one of the industry’s foremost IMOs with more than 320 employees and 65,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industry’s most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agent’s business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our technology, services and marketing programs.
Social media link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/seniormarketsales/
Are you passionate about customer service and looking for a career opportunity with advancement? If YES, we are looking for you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
We offer a challenging, fast-paced environment ideal for someone with a strong customer service and/or sales background. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals who share our commitment to excellence in sales and service.
In this position, you’ll provide a wide variety of highly valued support services to our external customers and our licensed insurance agents. Advancement opportunities are available!
- Place outbound and receive inbound calls
- Promote the company’s product portfolio and provide service assistance to consumers
- Respond to consumer inquiries through inbound and outbound calls as well as internet inquiries
- Partner with sales team to better assist their clients
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year customer service or call center experience required
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to navigate multiple electronic programs
- Sales and Solutions or Contact Center experience a plus
- Highly effective verbal and written skills preferred
- Ability to perform and act professionally in all situations
Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.
“Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.”
- Pay Type Hourly
- 8420 W Dodge Rd #510, Omaha, NE 68114, USA