Associate Director, Med Solutions
SMS is part of the Alliant family of companies. SMS is a full-service insurance marketing organization (IMO) dedicated to helping independent insurance agents leverage time, make more money and put their business in a position of distinction. Founded in 1982, SMS has grown into one of the industry’s foremost IMOs with more than 320 employees and 65,000 independent agents under contract. With products and agents in all 50 states, SMS offers the industry’s most complete IMO experience. We support every facet of an agent’s business, from our comprehensive senior product portfolio to our technology, services and marketing programs.
Due to recent company growth, we are seeking an experienced Leader who will work closely with our business partner organizations and service the SMS distribution system for our ACA business models.
Social media link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/seniormarketsales/
- Identify and pursue call center, agencies and top producers within SMS hierarchy and own these relationships for ACA.
- Integrate co-op marketing dollars SMS is able to attract from carriers in a collaborative manner with the acquired partner
- Develop business plan/projections for SMS production that are incremental to the acquired partner
- Be the marketing interface for all ACA acquired entities, working closely with the M&A team at SMS
- A management member of Med Solutions team involved in business planning, projections and accountable for sales revenue and EBITDA of the Under 65 health line of business
- Supervise a dedicated U65 ancillary sales IMC (proposed funding of this position by Liberty Bankers for three years)
- Identify and implement strategies to achieve ancillary sales for at least one-in-four ACA sales
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years insurance marketing experience, preferably in the U65 space
- Licensed and certified with Federally Facilitated Marketplace
- Knowledge of technology platforms in ACA including Health Sherpa, Quotit, Healthcare.gov, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in ACA regulatory environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation and writing skills
- College degree highly preferred
- Project management experience highly preferred
- Some travel may be required
Equal Opportunity Employer; SMS participates in the E-Verify system.
“Successful people do those things that failures refuse to do.”
- Pay Type Salary
- 8420 W Dodge Rd #510, Omaha, NE 68114, USA