Customer Service Representative
Medigap Life is part of the Alliant family of companies. Medigap Life specializes in affordable Medicare Health Plans. We work with several insurance companies to help you find a plan that fits your needs. We help you compare Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage & Part D Prescription Drug plans.
Social media link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/medigap-life/
Are you passionate about customer service and looking for a career opportunity with advancement? If YES, we are looking for you to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
We offer a challenging, fast-paced environment ideal for someone with a strong customer service and/or sales background. We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic professionals who share our commitment to excellence in sales and service.
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for a wide range of duties related to providing quality customer service to our members, building interpersonal relationships with our members and assisting our Sales Team with retention activities. This individual must be energetic, organized and a team player with a positive attitude!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide consistent, accurate and high level customer service to members in a professional, positive manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Answer inbound Retention calls from existing members
- Create interpersonal relationships with members
- Answer customer service calls and assist our clients with ordering new policy and ID cards
- Verify member account information and payment information
- Complete application requirements
- Complete daily reports via excel and processing and updating reports assigned by management
- Contact health care carriers
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 1 year customer service or call center experience required
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and the ability to multitask
- Be proactive and take the initiative
- Work well in a high call volume environment
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent phone and listening skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- Ability to work independently with a positive attitude
Perks and Benefits
- Health insurance*
- Dental and vision insurance*
- 401(k) with company match*
- Paid time off
- Stable, friendly and professional environment.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- 1025 Old Country Rd, Westbury, NY 11590, USA