Client Service Manager
100 Reserve Rd, Danbury, CT 06810, USA Req #370
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Client Service Manager reporting to our Danbury, CT office.
This exciting opportunity is in a high growth environment where you will utilize your experience to contribute to the development of the business-to-business relationship between the client and Aires.
- Manages the successful transition of new clients, including clients directly managed by the CSM and those supported by other team members.
- Provides client support services, including: meeting with client to discuss and document Aires performance; assisting the client identify solutions to relocation program (policy or operational) challenges; completing reports (including annual client survey); invoicing and helping to identify and resolve problem areas (internal and with client); informing management of any client issues/challenges with suggested solutions.
- Initiates client performance review and completes a formal review of each client on a quarterly basis internally (i.e. with appropriate team members/Aires Management) and externally (with the client).
- Shares additional service options with clients and the value that these services would add to the relationship.
- Provides leadership in maintaining client relationships working with the Policy & Property Consultant, Mobility Specialist and Account Executive to ensure the overall success of the relationship.
- Assists and leads Aires with the re-negotiation and/or renewal of client service agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5-7 years of clients services experience in the relocation industry, some or all of which involved client retention
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) a plus.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills a must, including the ability to deliver presentations before large and small groups and respond to ad-hoc questions
- Must be willing to travel for client visits 25%- 30% of the time, including overnight stays, and participate in the business development process, as needed
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Job Family Client Relationship Management
- Job Function Client Service Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- 100 Reserve Rd, Danbury, CT 06810, USA