International Tax Manager
Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services for over 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry's highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client retention rate of over 98%
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
- A high internal promotion rate and a full benefits package including a 401K match
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for an International Tax Manager reporting to Aires Pittsburgh, PA office.
This exciting opportunity is in a high growth environment where you will utilize your experience and be responsible for performing the month end close of foreign legal entities and oversee the preparation of indirect tax returns in compliance with local government requirements. You will be responsible for preparing the year end reporting packages and supporting all aspects of the financial compilation or audits, as necessary. You will review all financial statements and tax returns prepared by the international tax partners prior to publication and filing. The International Finance and Tax Manager will manage the relationships with international tax providers and work in partnership with the Director of Financial Projects and international tax partners to define, implement and validate tax requirements for international operations.
- We have 7 foreign legal entities, this position will be responsible for the monthly financial statements and related activities.
- Support our VAT, GST, and Sales Tax related findings.
- Learn and develop understanding of foreign compliance requirements.
- Help lead the companies financial strategy in those 7 and additional locations as the company evolves into them.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required
- 3+ years of public accounting
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Job Family Accounting Services
- Job Function General Ledger/Projects
- Pay Type Salary
- 6 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA