Security Engineer III
Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services for 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
Aires' Innovative Technologies team is creating technologies that mobilize the modern workforce. Our technology enables our customer services teams, our clients, and their employees, as well as our partners to deliver exceptional, industry-leading service.
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry’s highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client-retention rate of over 98%
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A stable organization that has grown organically with our clients - we have experienced 15-20% growth annually
- A promotion rate of 20% and the opportunity to work from home after a year and a full benefits package including a 401K match
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Senior Information Security Engineer located at Aires Pittsburgh, PA office. This exciting opportunity is in a high growth environment where you will act as a mentor and leader within a dedicated team of Data Security experts.
- Provide guidance and suggestions for security control system design
- Monitor and assist to improve various aspects related to the Information Security Management System
- Manage and develop security monitoring systems such as IDS, SIEM, HIPS, etc.
- Design the use of security monitoring tools to improve the security of the environment
- Coordinate tests and assign remediation steps for security vulnerabilities
- Collect and organize system configurations & documentation
- Assist with creating secure system baselines
- Assist with internal/external compliance audits and requests
- Assist with the review and improvement of company-wide security awareness initiatives
- Respond to after-hours issues and problems and escalate to appropriate parties
- Associates Degree in Information Sciences. Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in security operations, vulnerability management and infrastructure support
- MS Office Suite
- SharePoint, Linux/Unix
- Security+, CySA+, CISSP, CEH, SANS GSEC, eJPT
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, quality and accuracy
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to provide excellent customer service
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Job Family IT Development & Engineering
- Job Function IT Services
- Pay Type Salary
- 6 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA