Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
Aires' Innovative Technologies team is creating technologies that mobilize the modern workforce. Our technology enables our customer services teams, our clients, and their employees, as well as our partners to deliver exceptional, industry-leading service.
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry's highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client retention rate of over 98%
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
- A high internal promotion rate and a full benefits package including a 401K match
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Financials Developer located at Aires Pittsburgh, PA office. This person will provide technical support for developing and supporting the company's initiatives with Oracle APEX applications and financial interfaces with our clients and partners.
This job requires that you be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership and handle multiple tasks simultaneously. You must possess good documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to collaborate and deliver quality code. You will need to possess strong communication skills and work in a fast-paced, team-driven environment. We will consider candidates at different levels of experience.
- Create new and maintain existing Oracle APEX applications
- Develop programs using PL/SQL and shell scripting
- Work with accounting and finance team to understand and document requirements and implement requested functionality
- Analyze and refactor existing code to enhance performance, functionality, and maintainability.
- Experience developing applications using Oracle APEX development platform
- Proficiency with:
* Oracle 11g/12c/19c databases
* PL/SQL packages, functions, and stored procedures
- Experience working on Oracle Financials modules (AR, AP, GL)
- Experience with Linux, Unix, developing shell scripts
- Experience with the database table structures for Oracle eBusiness system modules
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Pay Type Salary
- 6 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA