Client Service Manager
Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry's highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client retention rate of over 98%
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
- A high internal promotion rate and a full benefits package including a 401K match
- Remote work opportunity for those with relocation industry experience
- Hybrid work opportunity for those without relocation industry experience near our regional offices
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Client Service Manager reporting to Aires Pittsburgh, PA office. This exciting opportunity is in a high growth environment where you will utilize your experience to contribute to the development of the business-to-business relationship between the client and Aires.
- Manages the successful transition of new clients, including clients directly managed by the CSM and those supported by other team members.
- Provides client support services, including: meeting with client to discuss and document Aires performance; assisting the client identify solutions to relocation program (policy or operational) challenges; completing reports (including annual client survey); invoicing and helping to identify and resolve problem areas (internal and with client); informing management of any client issues/challenges with suggested solutions.
- Initiates client performance review and completes a formal review of each client on a quarterly basis internally (i.e. with appropriate team members/Aires Management) and externally (with the client).
- Shares additional service options with clients and the value that these services would add to the relationship.
- Provides leadership in maintaining client relationships working with the Policy & Property Consultant, Mobility Specialist and Account Executive to ensure the overall success of the relationship.
- Assists and leads Aires with the re-negotiation and/or renewal of client service agreements.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3 years relocation industry experience, some or all of which involved client retention and/or handling real estate
- Certified Relocation Professional (CRP) a plus.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills a must, including the ability to deliver presentations before large and small groups and respond to ad-hoc questions
- Must be willing to travel for client visits 25%- 30% of the time, including overnight stays, and participate in the business development process, as needed
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Job Family Client Relationship Management
- Job Function Client Service Manager
- Pay Type Salary
- 6 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA