Project Manager/Scrum Master I
Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services for 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
Aires' Innovative Technologies team is creating technologies that mobilize the modern workforce. Our technology enables our customer services teams, our clients, and their employees, as well as our partners to deliver exceptional, industry-leading service.
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry's highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client retention rate of over 98%
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
- A high internal promotion rate and a full benefits package including a 401K match
We are currently looking for a Project Manager/Scrum Master I who will coordinate with our cross-functional Agile development team to utilize the principles and tools of the SAFe Agile Framework. This position works closely with product teams to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. The candidate we are seeking will also identify and manage the backlog, track daily sprint progress, maintain schedules, and act as a bridge between stakeholders and development teams to remove roadblocks, resolve conflicts, and decide actions.
This is a full-time position at our corporate office in Pittsburgh, PA (Robinson Township), reporting to our Director of Product Strategy and Innovation.
- Coordinates a cross-functional Agile development team utilizing the principles and tools of the Scrum Framework.
- Monitors and validates project performance and project. Tracks daily sprint progress and progress against project roadmap.
- Manages change request process to determine impact to project schedule and budget.
- Coordinates with cross-disciplined team members to ensure project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are met.
- Meets with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Coordinates the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Establishes effective project communication plans. Obtains customer acceptance of project deliverables
- Conducts post-project evaluation and identifies successful and unsuccessful project elements. Creates a post-project archive containing all relevant documentation.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of Project Management experience
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Experience in an Agile Software Development environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Project Management software
- Experience identifying, evaluating, and preventing or mitigating risks to a project that have the potential to impact the desired outcomes.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with the software development lifecycle (or similar product development lifecycle)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all parties involved in each stage of the project
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Pay Type Salary
- 6 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA