Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services for 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry's highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client retention rate of over 98%
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for an EMEA based Immigration Specialist reporting to Aires Corporate office in Pittsburgh, PA. This exciting opportunity is in a high growth environment where you will utilize experience to coordinate immigration services (Visa, work permits, residence permit, certificate of coverage, passport) either directly or through partner companies.
- Provides immigration coordination and support services for relocating employee’s and families of clients.
- Ensures compliance and remains proactive in the management of the international assignment of each employee until the assignment is complete.
- Procures and manages immigration partners.
- Minimum 3-5 years coordinating immigration services
- Minimum 3-5 years in a high volume customer service position
- Paralegal certificate preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, necessary to develop relationships with clients, transferees, and partners
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Strong decision making ability using business facts and good judgment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and manage changing requirements
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Computer skills: MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Pay Type Salary
- London, UK
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India