Network Administrator III
Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
Aires' Innovative Technologies team is creating technologies that mobilize the modern workforce. Our technology enables our customer services teams, our clients, and their employees, as well as our partners to deliver exceptional, industry-leading service.
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry's highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client retention rate of over 98%
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
- A high internal promotion rate and a full benefits package including a 401K match
In effort to further spur our growth, an excellent career opportunity is currently available for an experienced Network Administrator III reporting to Aires Pittsburgh, PA office. In this role, you will utilize your experience to maintain our company network. You will analyze, implement, and support computer-based solutions to existing business functions.
- Lead the full systems development life cycle for newly identified projects
- Administer the Local Area Network, Wide Area Network, Internet and hardware
- Research and carry out purchasing decisions pertaining to computer hardware
- Administer firewall and network security policies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, preferred.
- Minimum of 5-10 years relevant experience in Networking, 2-3 years with Infrastructure and 1-2 years Enterprise Architecture
- 1-2 years of experience of Data Security experience preferred
- CCNA certification
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Pay Type Salary
- 6 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA