Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services for 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry's highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client retention rate of over 98%
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
- A high internal promotion rate and a full benefits package including a 401K match
An excellent career opportunity is currently available for HRIS/Payroll Analyst reporting to Aires Pittsburgh office.
This exciting opportunity is in a high growth environment where you will utilize your experience to support the Payroll Manager with payroll audit, reconciliation and processing. The HRIS/ Payroll Analyst will also manage all time and attendance related questions, complete HRIS data entry and audit as well as prepare monthly reporting to ensure accurate payroll, people and financial reporting.
- Supports the Payroll Manager and independently completes the processing of semi-monthly payroll and off-cycle adjustment runs.
- Manages weekly time entry, coordinates with employees and managers to resolve any issues and respond to any time and attendance related questions.
- Prepares and audits semi-monthly upload files.
- Audits benefit, HR, and payroll data to ensure data integrity with carriers, tax preparers, and stakeholders.
- Prepares and audits monthly reporting/billing for benefits and general ledger.
- Completes data entry for new hires, personnel changes, and benefit changes in HRIS systems.
- Assists in testing and configuring new HRIS modules and system features.
- Supports annual merit increase, open enrollment, and annual review processes in HRIS systems.
- Prepares reporting for annual audit initiatives.
- Troubleshoots HRIS systems issues and user inquires.
- Supports Payroll Manager in adapting systems and processes to keep compliant with changing regulations.
- Supports the yearend audit and reconciliation process.
- Collaborates within the HR team to support the various HR related HRIS functions
- Associate Degree (bachelor’s degree preferred)
- 2-3 years payroll experience (preferred)
- 2-3 years HRIS and reporting experience (preferred; Dayforce experience preferred but not required)
- Must have extensive Excel experience – vlookups!! (required)
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Pay Type Salary
- 6 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15205, USA