Crayola - CE Attractions Associate (PT)
PURPOSE: To provide exceptional guest service to all guests at Crayola Experience and Mall of America. To maintain welcoming and inviting attractions via cleaning, open communication, and other duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide outstanding guest service by greeting and conversing with guests and determining their needs; in a courteous and polite manner.
- Support the Crayola brand's educational mission to use the arts as a tool for intellectual and emotional development of children
- Oversees attraction areas to ensure service excellence, safety and cleanliness
- Facilitates art projects and activities with guests
- Prepares materials, maintains appropriate inventory of necessary materials, monitors activities and cleans and organizes work stations as needed.
- Hosts birthday parties and/or Manufacturing demonstrations on rotating basis
- Monitors activity areas and adapts the facilitation of an area according to guest volume
- Assists in workshops, special events and outreach activities as needed
- Assist guests with product, ticket, and general questions concerning Crayola Experience, Mall of America and the local region.
- Understand the tickets and products carried, their features, options, and benefits, as well as the branding of Crayola Experience and Mall of America.
- Understand ticket options for each attraction as advertised.
- Follow all operational procedures as written in the SOP.
- Operating special attractions as trained to ensure safety and a positive guest experience.
- Utilize and maintain loss prevention procedures for both product and currency.
- Explain and enforce ticket policies for Crayola Experience and other attractions.
- May provide support in other work areas as needed.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Outstanding guest service skills.
- Prior experience in a museum, educational setting, guest service center or family attraction helpful.
- Basic knowledge of computers preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with guests, both internal and external.
- Interpersonal skills -- working alone and with a team.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Stand/walk -- frequently
- Sitting -- occasionally
- Kneel - frequently
- Bend -- frequently
- Stoop/squat -- Reach at or above shoulder level -- occasionally
- Reach at or below shoulder level -- frequently
- Use of one or both hands - frequently
- Handle large items such as boxes and packages -- occasionally
- Lift/Carry up to 10 lbs -- occasionally
- Lift up to 30lbs --occasionally
- Lift up to 50 lbs -- infrequently
- Job Family MOA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, MN, USA