Crayola - CE Admissions Rep (PT)
PURPOSE: To provide exceptional guest service to all guests at Crayola Experience and Mall of America. To maintain welcoming and inviting environment via cleaning, open communication, and other duties as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide outstanding guest service by greeting and conversing with guests and determining their needs; in a courteous and polite manner.
- Support the Crayola brand's educational mission to use the arts as a tool for intellectual and emotional development of children.
- Assist guests with product, ticket, and general questions concerning Crayola Experience, Mall of America and the local region.
- Recommend, select, and assist in appropriate admission purchase based on guests' needs and questions.
- Understand the tickets and products carried, their features, options, and benefits, as well as the branding of Crayola and Mall of America.
- Explain and enforce ticket policies for The Crayola Experience.
- Understand ticket options for each attraction as advertised.
- Efficiently utilize the point of sale system to ring and count funds accurately and timely while following established cash handling procedures.
- Manage the queue efficiently using provided training and resources.
- Monitor traffic flow and access points. Ensure security measures are being followed at points of entry.
- Clean, organize, and maintain your workspace.
- Oversee safety and cleanliness of locations assigned.
- Follow all operational procedures as written in the SOP.
- Utilize and maintain loss prevention procedures for both product and currency.
- Maintain knowledge of current sales, promotions and discounts.
- Utilize suggestive selling techniques; upsell items to raise the average dollar per transaction and increase sales.
- Regular and consistent attendance.
- May provide support in other work areas as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Outstanding guest service skills.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Point of sale experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of computers preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with guests, both internal and external.
- Basic math skills.
- Understanding of USD currency.
- Interpersonal skills -- working alone and with a team.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Stand/walk -- frequently
- Sitting -- occasionally
- Kneel - occasionally
- Bend -- occasionally
- Reach at or above shoulder level -- occasionally
- Reach at or below shoulder level -- frequently
- Handle large items such as boxes and packages -- occasionally
- Perform repetitive motion, including keyboarding -- frequent
- Stoop/squat -- occasionally
- Lift/Carry up to 10 lbs -- occasionally
- Lift up to 30 lbs --occasionally
- Lift up to 50 lbs -- infrequently
- Job Family MOA
- Pay Type Hourly
- Bloomington, MN, USA