Credentialing Manager - Maitland, FL
Patient and employee safety is our first priority at Advanced Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery! We are currently seeking a candidate with exceptional customer service to join our team as a Credentialing Manager. The environment is a Corporate office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping! We are committed on providing the best experience and care for our patients. This is a full time position.
The Credentialing Manager obtains and maintains the credentials of new and existing physician and mid-level providers, their medical licenses, DEA certificates, hospital privileges, occupational licenses, and managed care applications. The person in this role will maintain the most current data for each provider in the credentialing database and online systems in order to ensure timely renewal of licenses, certifications, and re-credentialing applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Obtain new provider credentials, creating a credentials file and entering information into the credentialing database; update the provider’s curriculum vitae
- Complete applications for medical licenses, DEA certificates, hospital privileges, occupational licensing, and managed care; follow up on applications as necessary
- Enter license and certificate information into the credentials database; file licenses and certificates into the credentials files
- Provide licenses and certificates to requesting entities; respond to credentialing requests
- Maintain credentials files for providers by updating curriculum vitae, ensuring licenses and certificates are current, and confirming that CME requirements are met
- Complete applications for renewal of medical licensing, DEA certificates, hospital privileges, occupational licensing, and managed care re-credentialing to maintain uninterrupted continuity; follow up on renewals as necessary
- Attend/conduct all required staff meetings and complete all mandatory education/training
KnKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of ADCS policies and applicable government regulations and standards, and the ability to actively apply that knowledge in the performance of all job duties
- Knowledge of medical terminology and ability to use appropriately
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in using computers; skilled in typing/keyboarding with typing speed of 40 wpm or greater preferred
- Knowledge of general and credentialing-related computer programs
- Ability to practice confidentiality and follow HIPAA regulations with patient information; ability to oversee HIPAA compliance by other staff
- Associate’s degree, required; Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- A minimum of two years of supervisory experience in health plan provider
- Credentialing. Must have demonstrated computer skills to include credentialing platform software, Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Benefits packages
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Salary
- 151 Southhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32751, USA