Medical Assistant(PART TIME)-Englewood, CO
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality patient care and experience in dermatology and aesthetic services. We are currently seeking candidates with exceptional customer service and clinical skills to join our team as a Medical Assistant. We strive to create a career destination that feels more like family than work. You’ll be working with a team of professionals for a well-known, highly regarded, dermatology practice who puts our patients above all else.
We offer an attractive compensation and benefits package including the following:
- Incentive plans with earning opportunity up to an additional $2 more per hour!
- Appealing and convenient work schedules.
- Career Advancement Opportunities. 80% of our Office Managers have been promoted from within ADCS from either Medical Receptionist or Medical Assistant positions.
- Paid holidays, vacation, floating holiday, AND personal time off
- Benefits packages, including medical, dental, STD, LTD, Life, and other voluntary benefit offerings (for employees working 30+ hours per week)
- 401(k) matching
Read below to learn how you will be providing care to our patients:
Duties to include:
- Assist Providers in minor procedures including but not limited to skin biopsies, excisions, and Mohs Micrographic Surgery.
- Obtains and documents HPI and medical history of patients
- Documents office visit/ examination under Providers direction
- Screen patients daily upon entry
- Cross train as Front Desk associate to answer phones, schedule patients and check-in/outpatients
- MA certificate of completion/diploma from medical vocational program preferred
- Medical office experience strongly preferred
- Must be able to proficiently operate electronic devices such as computers, computer software, telephones, and tablets.
- Must be able to multi-task and thrive in a quick paced environment
- CPR certification strongly preferred or ability to obtain certification within 4 weeks of employment
- Ability to learn and understand medical terminology, anatomy, and vital signs
- At least one year of Dermatology experience preferred
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9570 Kingston Ct, Englewood, CO 80112, USA