Document Management Administrator
Buffalo, NY, USA Req #1555
Thursday, March 16, 2023
ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each teammate to impact the company from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
We are looking for enthusiastic entry-level Document Management Administrators to join our Titles team! As a Document Management Administrator, you will work with the dynamic Titles team, performing a wide range of tasks and assignments to ensure the proper distribution of incoming and outgoing mail and Titles.
What you will do:
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail and Titles received by delivery services.
- Responsible for preparation and the shipping of FedEx shipments.
- Use machines to process mail (scales, stamping machines for FedEx).
- Scan Titles into our systems in preparation for clerking.
- Update accounts and work through exceptions in Salesforce.
What you should have:
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6 months in an administrative position.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, high-volume office setting.
- Demonstrated ability to take independent initiative.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties/ movements including, but not limited to :sitting, standing, walking, reaching, lifting, bending, stooping, kneeling, finger dexterity, repetitive motions.
*Ability to work in office, with extensive safety precautions in place.
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
For information on our collection and use of your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Titles
- Pay Type Hourly
- Buffalo, NY, USA