Average Annual Total Compensation: $30,969
Sales Associates keep people smiling at Aaron’s.
On our team, you’ll be a positive, energetic force on the floor, driving sales by engaging directly with customers and helping them find just what they need. You’ll also work with customer files and contracts. At times, you’ll help clean, organize, and even move merchandise. All of that can be physically demanding, but we’ll make sure you have the training and tools to do that part of the job safely. If you’re ready to connect with customers and work on a great team, start your bright future at Aaron’s.
Your career starts here
With Aaron’s, being a Sales Associate can be the first step on a great career journey. Here’s one possible path with us:
Sales Associate > Customer Accounts Advisor > Sales Manager > Customer Accounts Manager > General Manager
What you need:
- Solid communication skills
- Desire to help customers
What you’ll do:
- Assist with cleaning, organizing, and moving merchandise
- Help customers find what they need
- Handle clerical duties like customer files and contracts
- Maintain a positive sales floor environment
- Able to perform a physical job including lifting 50 lbs. without help and 300 lbs. with a dolly (don’t worry, we’ll train you and give you the tools to do it safely)
- Age: 18 or older
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
*This is a non-exempt role, paid an hourly wage. The average pay reflected includes base wages for average hours scheduled and average incentive compensation for this role over a twelve-month time. All average pay/compensation amounts are estimates and are not guarantees of any specific hourly wage or incentive compensation amount, nor of future performance.
Aaron’s Total Rewards
Our team members are our greatest asset. As an expression of our appreciation, Aaron’s is proud to offer outstanding career training, competitive performance incentives, excellent advancement opportunities, and a distinctive benefits package which includes:
- Sundays off
- Employee assistance program
- Employee purchase program with exclusive discounts
- Physical and financial well-being programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Business Resource Groups
- 401(k) plan with contribution matching
- Paid time off, including vacation days, sick days, and holidays
- Life and disability insurance
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid paternal leave
- Stock purchase plans
- Pay on Demand
**Benefits vary based on full- and part-time employment status.
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout the United States and Canada. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment, celebrates our team members’ differences, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, pregnancy, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, military duty, gender expression, genetic information, or any other protected class. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact email@example.com.
Aaron’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Corporate Store
- Job Function Store Associate
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Non-Driver
- C0390 - Eden, 640 S Van Buren Rd Unit G, Eden , North Carolina, United States of America