RC Direct Labor OPERATOR II
316 Georgia Ave, Deer Park, TX 77536, USA Req #18
Friday, April 30, 2021
Remediation/Construction (RC) Heavy Equipment Operator
- Performs various physical duties as assigned.
- The RC Operator may be responsible for operating one or several types of power construction equipment, such as motor graders, bulldozers, compactors, skid steers, excavators, scrapers, pumps, shovels, tractors, or front-end loaders, shearing and other equipment attachments.
- Excavate, move, and grade earth, erect structures, or pour concrete or other hard surface pavement. May repair and maintain equipment in addition to other duties.
- Handles various hand tool and powered industrial tools.
- Recognizes and relays hazards to appropriate supervision.
- Experience operating heavy construction equipment.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings and guidelines.
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads up to 40 lbs.)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee must repeatedly stand, stoop, speak, listen, and use hands to seize, grip, hold, reach, turn, lift or carry objects 35lbs. or more, and use equipment requiring high dexterity.
- Promotes and contributes to a team environment.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degree Fahrenheit, 98% humidity; and sub-zero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Potential exposure to dust (chemical and environmental), fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids. (All PPE will be provided when required.).
- Potential exposure to noise levels exceeding 85 dB (hearing protection is provided and required).
- Operates personal and job site monitoring equipment under supervision.
- Required to travel extensively for up to 8 weeks.
- Work shifts 8 to 12 hour shifts per day as much as 7 days per week.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred).
Certs or License:
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER and/or refresher (Required).
- Course will be provided to qualified candidates.
- Competitive (weekly) hourly wages.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, with full family options.
- 401K with up-to 4% match.
- Paid time off with paid holidays.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required Yes
- 316 Georgia Ave, Deer Park, TX 77536, USA