IS Direct Labor FOREMAN II
USA Environment, L.P., or USA, is a premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream and utility sectors. USA offers an industry leading safety culture, career development platform, committed customer service, extensive industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to Safety, People, Integrity, Results, Innovation and Teamwork, or SPIRIT. USA provides the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees
The Industrial Service Foreman will focus their responsibilities between coaching and motivating subordinates (Industrial Service Operators and Technicians) through various means. Serve as a mentor to new/short service employees and, assist Field Supervisor to oversee general labor activities in association with hazardous & non-hazardous waste operations and site clean ups, confined space entry, industrial tank cleaning, facility shut downs, and decontamination. This person should have the appropriate skill set to assist the Field Supervisor in scheduling said: labor, equipment and supplies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver excellent customer service to internal and external customers consistent with commitments: Selfless, Ethical, Respectful, Versatile, Innovative, Communication and Encouraging
- Leads equipment checkout, maintenance and service activity to ensure systems performance
- Interfaces with customer personnel to provide quality service and feedback on problem evaluation and resolution
- Represents the organization as a secondary contact, behind the Field Supervisor, and at times be depended on to be the primary contact in the absence of a Field Supervisor.
- Must be committed to the overall success of the company
- Must have sound decision making skills.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of the use and operation of all types of CDL industrial trucks and industrial cleaning equipment.
- Must understand the necessity to serve a lesser role at times, dependent of site work load.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Basic computer skills, is a plus
- Able to lead a crew of ≥4 employees
- Effective communication, both oral & written
- Valid driver’s license required; CDL a plus but not required
- NCCER hydro blasting and API certification, is a plus but not required.
- Must have a thorough knowledge in the selection and use of the proper PPE for the job.
- Must understand all Stop Work Procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of (3) three years relevant experience required.
- Confined space entry certification required and
- Other specialized skill training/certification may be required.
- Prior crew leading experience preferred.
- Proven ability to lead others required.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50-lb objects; may require the ability to twist, turn, push and pull
- Ability to handle testing equipment, instruments and hand tools
- Climb in and out of a vehicle repetitively, kneel, climb ladders, stand, sit, walk, lift and reach.
- Competitive (weekly) hourly wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, with full family options
- 401K with up-to 4% match
- Paid time off with paid holidays
- Pay Type Hourly
- 316 Georgia Ave, Deer Park, TX 77536, USA