Our people are the engine behind our growth, and they work to deepen our customer relationships, serve our niche industries, and drive our success. We invite you to apply and consider joining our team as we drive our business forward. We would love to have you as part of the next chapter of our growth story!
The Quality Manager monitors the quality of produced goods while working to find defects, understanding root causes of the defects, and providing solutions to detect future problems. The Quality Manager is responsible for generating a strategic plan to improve the business processes and increasing production output. The Quality Manager's duties include creating and testing the company's quality standards, reflecting efficiency, reliability and performance. The Quality Manager is also responsible for creating documentation that reports issues and errors related to the production process with efforts placed to find a solution.
- Maintains the quality system and assures documented practices meet ISO standards
- Ensures the Quality Management review process is completed, satisfying ISO requirements
- Manages the Internal Audit review process
- Develops inspection methods to analyze product quality
- Improves product quality by making recommendations for change by working together with appropriate teams and departments
- Makes sure products adhere to company and industry quality standards
- Collaborates with team to create solutions for identified problems
- Formulates a strategic plan to decrease quality failures in the business
- Documents results and findings after audits are completed
- Implements a working system establishing conformity and accuracy in the production process
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering required, Master's degree in engineering preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a certified quality management system ( IATF 16949, ISO9001) required
- Extensive experience in a quality assurance environment required
- High proficiency in MSOffice applications, computer technology and systems operations
- In-depth understanding of industry market trends and conditions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work efficiently in a team environment
- Ability to travel up to 15%
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects. The employees frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear and will occasionally be required to bend, stoop, kneel and climb stairs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Job Function Quality
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 15
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Wadsworth, OH 44281, USA