Account Executive-Account Management
Direct Connect Logistix is a nation-wide 3PL company headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Since 2009, we have committed to our promise of delivering every shipment on time, every time - no matter what. That is why we hire the best people, inject tons of energy into our culture, and empower our people to make great things happen for our customers.
As an account executive, you are responsible for the acquisition of new clients for our business.You will ensure all new customer orders are covered, picked up, and delivered on time, ensuring repeated business and the growth of a book of business.
What You Will Do:
- Build relationships with customers, load coordinators, planners, and others responsible for tendering freight.
- Find new shippers and get freight from them at best price.
- Develop new accounts through outside sales; specifically, through industry referrals, prospecting, and business to business selling.
- Manage shippers and ask for additional freight.
- Find carriers to cover loads.
- Track and trace, do own order entry in TMS, etc.
- Address concerns and provide solutions for both established, as well as prospective customers, after business hours.
- Execute against goals which are in line with 1st year revenue projections.
Who You Are:
- College graduate preferred, high school diploma required.
- 1+ years’ work experience in high volume sales or equivalent positionrequired. 1+ years’ freight brokerage experience preferred.
- Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the products and services offered by the organization.
- Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them.
- Strong communicator in person, over the phone, and in writing.
- Examines data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, and solve difficult or complicated challenges.
- Builds constructive working relationships characterized by a high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect.
- A work hard-play hard mentality and highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Qualified candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills along with relationship-building, follow-up, and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to work with others along with working independently. Must be detail-oriented and must meet scheduled deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task in completing scheduled activities along with additional activities. Ability to manage communication in a positive manner.
- Punctuality and a good work ethic are critical.
Compensation & Benefit Package
- Competitive Base Salary + Commission Compensation
- Comprehensive Insurance Package including medical, dental, vision
- Ancillary Insurance Package including life insurance, longer-term and short-term disability, as well as pet insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays and PTO Package
- Free downtown parking (Indianapolis)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement for outstanding performers
- Work with a great team in a fast-paced and fun office environment
Direct Connect Logistix is an equal opportunity employer. Direct Connect Logistix does not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin or ancestry, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family COS
- Pay Type Salary
- Indy HQ, 314 W Michigan St, Indianapolis, Indiana, United States of America