Security - Security Administrator II
This position performs as the security education and awareness specialist responsible for security-training requirements across all security functions and disciplines: Personnel, Cyber Security, Physical, IT Security and Operational Security (OPSEC). Provides security administration support for Security Operations, IT Security and Cyber Security functions and assists the CNA FSO with general security operational tasks.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND/OR DUTIES
1 Perform and conduct security training across all sectors to include initial security briefings, annual refresher, foreign travel, and other various training mandates as prescribed by the 32 CFR Part 117 NISPOM and other DoD regulations.
2 Perform as the principal SIMS database operator responsible for maintaining accurate data in SIMS and providing formulated reports as directed.
3 Perform as the principal processor for incoming / outgoing visit certifications; coordinate foreign visits with the appropriate government security office, classified conference services, and general physical security escorting requirements.
4 Provide security administration support for Security Operations, IT Security and Cyber Security functions.
5 Assist with DISS functions, SF-86/eQIP reviews and other personnel security functions.
6 Assist the FSO and AFSO with new hire orientation, badge production for employees, visitors, subcontractors and/or consultants, and other projects as directed by the FSO.
7 Provide information and guidance to CNA employees and consultants regarding DOD and Navy regulations.
8 Work on special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
1. Education: Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience. Completed DCSA CDSE courses highly recommended and a major plus, e.g., FSO Program Management.
2. Experience: Minimum 4 years' or related progressive qualified security experience.
3. Skills: Must have proven customer service skills; computer literacy and proficiency with experience in database management tools; good typing skills; excellent oral and written communication skills; working knowledge of the 32 CFR Part 117 NISPOM, eQIP and DISS required; knowledge of the Navy security programs and various other DOD security regulations.
4. Other: Must have a Secret security clearance at the time of hire and must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret clearance.
5. Remote/Hybrid Work Eligibility: This position is eligible for telecommuting or hybrid work arrangements at the discretion of the Supervisor. Employees may be required to work at CNA headquarters or other work locations resulting in changes to the scheduled telecommuting or hybrid work arrangements.
***Voluntary (but highly desired) document***
Please include a personal statement as part of your application. A personal statement is a chance for us to get to know you. The statement is your opportunity to share your goals, interests, influences and show us that you will be a valuable asset to our organization. Please click here for personal statement guidelines – Click here
Personal statements will not be used as an elimination criteria for this position. They will only be used to enhance a candidate’s application
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function Career Path III - Professional
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator (none)
- CNA, 3003 Washington Blvd, Arlington, Virginia, United States of America