Engineer Product 1
- Engineer Product 1 for TRI Ventures, Inc. d/b/a Aquent LLC in Stoneham, MA to produce and evaluate design solutions to improve cost, quality and performance based on specialized knowledge of engineering applications, including involvement of functional engineers, supply management and supplier personnel.
- Analyze assignments and determine engineering specifications which must be fulfilled for routine problems or projects.
- Compile and furnish necessary information (engineering decisions and reports of pertinent design analyses data) to document the design solution required for building of prototypes and adoption of the design with possible involvement of other functional engineers, supply management and supplier personnel.
- Apply company engineering policies and practices. Executes test and analysis plans for product verification and validation.
- Perform basic product design, testing and analysis work for a defined portion of a project at client site.
- Operate in a team environment, providing input to design solutions and participating in design reviews.
- Work as a Vehicle Systems Engineer (Engineer Product I) within Embedded software development team for Skid Steer Loaders.
- Work with cross-functional teams that include but are not limited to Hydraulics, Electrical, Engines, Displays and Dealer Technical Assistance Center (DTAC).
- Participate in multiple Design Review meetings representing Embedded Software Team for various Continuous Improvement (CI), Value Improvement (VI) and Future planned projects. Remote position - Job may be performed anywhere in the U.S.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field (willing to accept foreign education equivalent) plus five years of software development experience, or alternatively, a Master’s degree and three years of experience as stated above.
- Specific skills/other requirements - Must also possess the following (quantitative experience requirements not applicable to this section): PREEvision and AutoSAR; C and C++; Vector CAN tools; Visio and Tortoise SVN; and Agile Scrum methodology.
- Remote position - Job may be performed anywhere in the U.S. Eligible for employee referral program.
- Submit resume to TRI Ventures, Inc. d/b/a Aquent LLC, Heather Downing, 105 Central Street, Suite 1100, Stoneham, MA 02180. Reference Position Number: 687.
We are a global workforce solutions company that helps organizations find, grow, and support their most valuable resource - people. More than 30 years ago, we invented the creative and marketing staffing speciality. We continue to be the largest creative staffing firm in the world. By challenging conventional wisdom, we continuously innovate across talent, services, and technology within the creative space and beyond.
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type Salary
- Max Hiring Rate $140,000.00