Project Manager 1
For over 35 years, Peak Technologies has been at the forefront of providing end-to-end enterprise mobility, managed services, printing and mobile data capture solutions for performance-driven organizations focused on the optimization of supply chain and field-based business processes.
DBK Concepts, LLC
Responsible for multiple tasks and processes that help the company create, research, develop, document, price and provide support for the company’s managed mobility services. Also responsible for staying current with relevant technology and solution trends in the managed services and carrier-enabled device industry to ensure that Peak Technologies/DBK is providing industry-leading service and support. Key part of understanding and implementing solutions to solve customer’s business problems.
Key Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Participates in on-boarding meetings to understand customer requirements and provide confirmation and/or best practice solutions as required.
- Provides solution and new sales program details through multiple forms of communication (written, verbal, in-person, and webinars), with internal management, account managers, client managers, sales team members, and carrier/OEM solution engineers.
- Serves as a Manage Mobility Services subject matter expert (SME) for internal resources and customers.
- Works with the different departments defining the solution and ensuring it is ready to sell. Is responsible for making sure that all the internal teams and their systems can support the required processes.
- Must be able to research using multiple data resources to understand, define and communicate findings and/or action steps to resolve or support requested information or questions.
- May be asked to perform other duties or activities not defined in this job description as required or assigned from management.
- Managing and coordinating all aspects of customer implementation projects or strategic projects
- Consistent communication with customers regarding expectations, clear understanding of the project SOW and deliverables
- Monitoring progress, resolving problems, troubleshooting and ensuring action items and deliverables are met
- Coordinating project staff and scheduling to ensure that projects are planned forward, that they do not conflict with each other, and that project tasks are completed within the project schedules
- Present findings/reports to peers and customers professionally and competently
- Assisting in the development of project reports, weekly status metrics and communication of said items
- Prepare and / or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables
Required Qualifications (Education & Experience):
- College Degree; minimum Bachelors in Business Administration
- 4 years of experience in mobility industry with hands on knowledge of mobility operating systems, Wi-Fi systems and networks, Carrier systems and networks, mobile applications, imaging and configuration design and limitations are a bonus
- Intermediate skills using Microsoft Office Suite with a focus on Excel formulas, data analysis and Microsoft Project.
- The ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain positive attitude.
- Ability to react quickly, adjust, adapt and redirect activities in a dynamic environment.
- Project organization, time management, task planning
- Documentation, development and quality standards
- Risk and issue management
- PMP certification highly desired
- Job Function Operations Other
- Pay Type Salary
- Miami, FL, USA