Procurement Sourcing Analyst
For over 35 years, Peak Technologies has been at the forefront of providing end-to-end enterprise mobility, managed services, printing and mobile data capture solutions for performance-driven organizations focused on the optimization of supply chain and field-based business processes.
The Sourcing Analyst will support the Procurement team on a variety of activities including, spend analysis, cost savings tracking, contract management, and RFx execution across all areas of spend. This position will collaborate with the procurement team and internal business partners to define and implement optimal procurement strategies to ensure maximized value within assigned categories/projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
- More than 3 years of experience with mastery level skill in Excel, Access, or other database management.
- More than 3 years of experience preparing reports in support of data analysis.
- More than 3 years of experience with Supplier Management or Procurement practices and processes.
- Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), and planning skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
- Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as internal and external clients
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Ensure optimal balance between value for money and cost savings is achieved, while ensuring quality and good customer service.
- Conduct market analyses for assigned categories to be used in the larger category strategies
- Utilize technology systems to enable real-time reporting and accurate data collection.
- Provides analytical data and information to support procurement initiatives
- Complete category spend analysis, bid analysis and other financial reviews
- Provides analytics to aid in contract negotiations
- Support the Request for RFx (Request for Information (RFI)/ Request for Proposal (RFP)/ Request for Questions (RFQ) process in accordance with Peak Technologies procurement process, collaborating with business partners and communicating clearly with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Serve as liaison between participating vendors and Peak Technologies team during RFP’s to facilitate and organize the questions and answers between both parties
- Manage the process and execution of activities in Peak Technologies’ eSourcing and contract management tools, ensuring optimum data integrity and compliance
- Build sourcing events in Peak Technologies’ sourcing tool (Standard RFx, reverse auctions, etc.) and provide overall support from start to finish with each event
- Work collaboratively to support the contract review process; support Global Procurement and FP&A teams in contract compliance reviews and analysis
- Support Vendor Relationship Management program including vendor score carding activities and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) management including components such as terms and condition, pricing, and lead-time
- Takes ownership for building relationships and making the best decisions for the client and business.
- Ability to quickly learn new processes and embrace change management and innovation
- Natural born connector who can build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Attention to detail; demonstrates the ability to connect the dots between a variety of different platforms and systems
- Organized and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and personal accountability
- Excellent problem solver and solution oriented
- Pay Type Salary
- Job End Date Tuesday, August 23, 2022