Product Manger III - Inspections
Buffalo, NY, USA Req #1423
January 23, 2023
ACV’s mission is to build and enable the most trusted and efficient digital marketplaces for buying and selling used vehicles with transparency and comprehensive data that was previously unimaginable. We are powered by a combination of the world’s best people and the industry’s best technology. At ACV, we are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and rewarded with a work environment that enables each teammate to impact the company from day one. ACV’s network of brands includes ACV Auctions, ACV Transportation, MAX Digital and ACV Capital within its Marketplace Products as well as True360 and Data Services.
We are looking for a Product Manager with demonstrated success in building software products to join our product team at ACV Auctions. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product development lifecycle. We’re looking for an individual who can be the champion for your products and the customers we obsess over daily. This role requires a track record of software experience and a solid ability to understand customer needs and advocate for them in the creation of our roadmap.
What you will do:
- Data collection & analysis
- Customer feedback collection & analysis
- Conduct customer & stakeholder demos
- Develop business requirements
- Develop release marketing
- Lead in the execution & delivery of features & products
- Creation and presentation of plans and impacts
- Create and maintain competitive analysis for your product
- Inform prioritization framework for your product
- Contribute to build, buy, partner analysis
- Development of vision for your product
- Creation of 6-month roadmap for your product
- Create functional user stories and acceptance criteria
- Participate in agile ceremonies
- Define product lifecycle for your product
- Collaborate with design, analysts and engineering to plan development schedule
- Contribute to discussions with technology and executive leadership to inform, gain consensus and problem solve
What you should have:
- 3+ years industry / domain experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s; related field
- Creative problem solving
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated product delivery
- Listening skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Data analysis tools Collaboration
- Agile experience User story creation
- Release planning Prioritization skills
- Presentation skills
- Mentoring and coaching skills
What we will offer:
- Comprehensive benefits offerings for benefits eligible Teammates.
- Unique culture that truly values each and every Teammate.
- Career development and future growth opportunities.
At ACV, we are committed to an inclusive culture in which every individual is welcomed and empowered to celebrate their true selves. We achieve this by fostering a work environment of acceptance and understanding that is free from discrimination. ACV is committed to being an equal opportunity employer regardless of sex, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, national origin, age, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, military status, status as a veteran, or any other protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires reasonable accommodation, please let us know.
For information on our collection and use of your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
- Job Family Product & Technology
- Job Function Product Mgr
- Pay Type Salary
- Buffalo, NY, USA